- Your appointment will be confirmed via text 24-48 hours prior to your appointment, as a courtesy.
- Please give 24 hours notice when cancelling or rescheduling your appointment. .
- Missed appointments / “No-Shows” are charged 100% of the scheduled service. If you call back to re-schedule a missed appointment, you will be asked to pay for the missed appt. and the new appt., in advance.
- Please call if you are going to be late. Arriving late for your appointment means you may receive less time so we may remain on time for scheduled clients.
Please talk quietly in our waiting room, as we are a cozy building.
CELL PHONES: As a courtesy to our fellow practitioners and their clients, please mute or turn off your cell phone. We are a stress free and serene environment.
THOSE WHO SERVE: All Police, Firefighter, EMT, Military and Vets are welcome to 15% off all services, every appointment. Please show police, firefighter, military, EMT or VA/VIC id.
FIRST TIME CLIENT: If you are a first time client, you are welcome to sign into YELP, after your service to receive 20% off.
REFERRALS: Referrals are appreciated and rewarded. If you send a friend and they receive a service, you will receive 15% your next service.
* Each client may use one discount per appointment. You may not use accrued discounts at one time.
You should be able to find a spot in the St. George Church parking area. This can be tricky to find upon first arrival. There is an upper parking lot that is accessed by the first alleyway on Park Ave. Heading south on Park, make your first right in the alley way. Going up the short hill you will pass a black iron fence on the right, a sign for the St. George parking lot is posted immediately after, on the right. Enter here to park.
We also have two spots in the lower parking area near the stairs that are reserved for guests. If you see a spot available, grab it. You may also park along the street on Park Ave. as well. There is also another parking lot catty corner of the church behind the Dorn Homes building that we were given permission to use. You can access this parking lot of Grove.
Sugarology Esthetics gladly accepts Cash, Debit, Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal as acceptable payment. Unfortunately, we do not accept personal checks nor American Express credit card.
* All prices are subject to change without notice
For liability reasons, we kindly state that NO children may accompany you during your service, unless they have a scheduled appointment.
Gift Certificates do not expire. They may only be used by the person named on the gift certificate. They cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift certificates can be redeemed for services, product or gratuity only. We are not responsible for lost or stolen certificates.
Exchanges and returns
We will gladly exchange your product within 14 days of purchase date and on product that is only 3/4 used. There are no cash refunds.